QueueMetrics Demo System Live system
This is especially useful for resellers willing to make demos to their customers and test drive QM before taking the time to actually install a demo system.
In order to offer a peek of the full capabilities of QueueMetrics, the demo system is feed a repeated set of data that simulates a small call centers making circa 1000 calls per day on two different queues. That data is simulated and repeated, so you see no daily variations but can see things happening on the real-time page.
To access QM, just go to http://demo.loway.ch/queuemetrics-livedemo and enter the following credentials:
- Username: demo
- Password: demo
- Username: visitor
- Password: visitor
- Username: agent/101
- Password: 101
There are a few caveats you should be aware of:
- Data is present on the database only for the last 48h or so. The data loader is somehow experimental, so it may be possible that some of the data be inconsistent at times.
- Sound files will be missing, so you cannot listen to recorder calls that are not on the server
- Page download times will be usually much faster in a LAN
- No modification is allowed on the system configuration (adding new queues, changing agents, etc)
- You will not be called back on call barge-in