The AGAW module
QueueMetrics addresses this by using an extension module called Agent Awareness (AGAW), which embeds both in Firefox and Chrome to allow the agent to continue current tasks, while keeping awareness of personal statistics in a non-intrusive manner.
Amongst the many benefits, AGAW offers:
- A broad range of agent performance metrics that provide immediate behaviour feedback
- An available off-band channel (chat) with supervisors or second-line product experts
- Targeted administrator broadcast messages, to monitor geographically-dispersed agents
- Agent interaction with minimal performance downtime
- Agent awareness of call flow and queue statistics
We believe that the best way to get a hold of what AGAW is and how useful it is for you is to try it with your own production system. That's why we give a 30-day free evalutation key that you can use freely.
Just fill in the following form to request a free evalutation key:
You will receive a reply in a short while with a temporary key and all the information to install it on your system.
Most email service providers have junk or "spam" filtering systems in place that even block emails you requested. To ensure that you receive email communication from us, take a moment to add us to your safe senders email list ("whitelisting"). An automated confirmation email is sent immediately to you as soon as the form is completed, so if you do not receive it within five minutes please check your "spam" settings and repeat the process.
If you do not seem to receive mail from us however you set your filters, you should post on the Lost Mail board so that we can contact you and go ahead with the transaction.